localzuk Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 I am currently looking at refitting our 2 main IT suites and am looking for suppliers but am having difficulty as we are looking for something quite specific. We are wanting to do the rooms in cluster fashion - with 4 clumps of 8 pc's in octagons, with secure style desks (computer locked away, monitor unmovable etc...). So far I have contacted Ergo and they are coming to have a chat on Thursday. Anyone else got any suggestions? Cheers Tony
Sylv3r Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Not a suggestion but I am looking at kitting the library out very similar. If you get any more info I'd be very interested. Thanks
Ric_ Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Flipscreen do some nice desking... see http://www.flipscreendesking.com/ - All manner of configurations are possible.
steve Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Saw some interesting stuff at BETT: http://www.i-desk.co.uk/joomla/
john Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Remploy Furniture do some desks like what you are describing, you buy the desks from them and get the computers from wherever you like
DSapseid Posted February 27, 2007 Posted February 27, 2007 I just used eurotek to desk our new it suite and it looks fab. They come out and talkabout what you want then go away and come back with a few options. Dan
timbo343 Posted February 27, 2007 Posted February 27, 2007 I am currently looking at refitting our 2 main IT suites and am looking for suppliers but am having difficulty as we are looking for something quite specific. We are wanting to do the rooms in cluster fashion - with 4 clumps of 8 pc's in octagons, with secure style desks (computer locked away, monitor unmovable etc...). So far I have contacted Ergo and they are coming to have a chat on Thursday. Anyone else got any suggestions? Cheers Tony We used to use del till they got really stupid with their prices, now we are using NEC. Very pleased with the kit. I got a quote the other month £280, with a p4, 80gb, 512mb ram and 4 year warranty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now