mac_shinobi Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 I am fairly certain some time ago I posted a question regarding any 2 player games for the PS 3 ( RPG , shoot em ups or the likes ) Tried going through the notions of making a new post as it normally suggest similar posts but can't find my original post Either way can I have the link to the original post or have the suggestions again ref 2 player games for the PS 3 ( RPG, Shoot em ups or the likes )
kmount Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/66065-2-player-ps-3-games.html?highlight=shoot 1
mac_shinobi Posted December 16, 2010 Author Posted December 16, 2010 (edited) That was meant to say I tried googling for it but couldn't find it either, but either way thanks Kim Edited December 16, 2010 by mac_shinobi
Psymon Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Sounds like you need Borderlands. 2 Player, Co-Op, RPG Shoot-em-up Si
Hightower Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Sounds like you need Borderlands. 2 Player, Co-Op, RPG Shoot-em-up Si Asked for this for Xmas of the missus as I think it's only £12 at the minute. Like the idea of my brother(s) joining my game to help me with missions etc.
JJonas Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 get the game of the year edition if you can.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now