Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know, to be honest. I haven't even used it.

 

I'm guessing it's locked to T-Mob, but even so it would be only £10 or so to get it unlocked.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I didn't get notified of the last two replies so sorry for the delay.

 

I didn't know about the Voda deal at Argos, thanks for pointing it out. Not keen on Voda personally but there we are.

 

Also at Argos it's £179 on three.

 

However, competition is competition, so if anyone wants the handset, make me an offer for what it's worth to you and I'll happily consider it.

 

Cheers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...