Fatmas Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 As soon as he got it home, it made a bolt for the door.
mattx Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 Oh dear: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QetjxnJ7yfw/SkBnIi3L2ZI/AAAAAAAABBM/ntsm1Ygy6yE/s320/redcard.jpg
Fatmas Posted October 6, 2010 Author Posted October 6, 2010 I see... Said the blind carpenter... Who picked up his hammer and saw.
Hightower Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 Paddy and Murphy are walking down the street, Paddy with a box of donuts he has just bought. Murphy says "Paddy, if I can guess how many donuts you have in that there box, can I have one?" Paddy says "Murphy, me old mucker, me old marra, if you can guess how many donuts are in this here box, you can have them both" Murphy says "Ok, four?!"
CESIL Posted October 6, 2010 Posted October 6, 2010 Two men were playing golf and one of them had a small terrier with him. At the first hole the first guy sank his putt at the first attempt and the dog stood up on his hind legs barking excitedly. On the second hole the man again sank his first putt and the dog performed as before. The man sank his first putt on the next seven holes and the dog did his party trick every time. The second man said "That dog is amazing, does he always do that". "Yes" said the first man. "What does he do if you miss?" asked the second man. "He does somersaults" says the first man. "Really, how many?" enquired his friend. "It depends how hard I kick his *rse came the reply"... I'll get me coat...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now