mattx Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 After playing Modern Warfare 2 is it still worth getting the first one ? [ I've seen it for £10 and less in second hand shops ]
jamesfed Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 Yes - the gameplay is great, the story was longer IMO and the graphics were almost as good as MW2. £10 is a good bargin for it so I'd do it in an instant.
mattx Posted October 4, 2010 Author Posted October 4, 2010 Yes - the gameplay is great, the story was longer IMO and the graphics were almost as good as MW2. £10 is a good bargin for it so I'd do it in an instant. Ta muchly...... Will see if I can pick it up on the way home.
Hightower Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 OT: Looking to sell MWII on PS3 if anyone is interested
CHR1S Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 Also, if you haven't got World @ War, that's worth picking up if its under £10
mattx Posted October 4, 2010 Author Posted October 4, 2010 Also, if you haven't got World @ War, that's worth picking up if its under £10 Thanks - may do that.
JJonas Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 Yes the story was very good on the first one. Especially the bit in the helicopter.
gl3nnym Posted October 4, 2010 Posted October 4, 2010 I also played the first one after hammering mw2 over and over again. Addictive! Brilliant game the first one and would definitely recommend it.
mattx Posted October 4, 2010 Author Posted October 4, 2010 I'm still rather crap at it though. Still trying to get through some of the special ops !! Managed 2nd difficulty on one of the missions which I was proud of during the weekend !!
mattx Posted October 10, 2010 Author Posted October 10, 2010 I have now played COD Modern Warfare and didn't like it as much as I thought I would - also been playing COD World At War and I much prefer that - not sure what to go for next........ any suggestions ?
Chris_Jones Posted October 11, 2010 Posted October 11, 2010 Matt - If you want to have a pop at the spec ops missions, I've done most of them (except for the ones with the Flipping Juggernaughts) add me on steam Steam Community :: ID :: Elvis
mattx Posted October 11, 2010 Author Posted October 11, 2010 Matt - If you want to have a pop at the spec ops missions, I've done most of them (except for the ones with the Flipping Juggernaughts) add me on steam Steam Community :: ID :: Elvis Will do - The Air field one with the broken aircraft I have done [ 1 Juggernaught ] - but only on 1 star [ shows how crap I am !! ] - I'm still having problems with some of the others !!
mattx Posted October 11, 2010 Author Posted October 11, 2010 Black Ops in November Talking of which - who knows the cheapet pre order place to get it from - don't mind paying £30 to £35 - can't really justify £42 !! [ Two kids to feed + other consoles to consider !! ]
JJonas Posted October 11, 2010 Posted October 11, 2010 (edited) Call of Duty: Black Ops /X360 - CoolShop.co.uk Call of Duty: Black Ops /PS3 - CoolShop.co.uk Call of Duty: Black Ops - PC Games and Downloads - GAME.co.uk http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/64613-call-of-duty--black-ops--for-wii http://www.gamegears.co.uk/ds-dsi-c7/ds-dsi-new-games-c22/activision-call-of-duty-black-ops-ds-p1684 Edited October 11, 2010 by JJonas
mattx Posted October 11, 2010 Author Posted October 11, 2010 Call of Duty: Black Ops /X360 - CoolShop.co.uk Call of Duty: Black Ops /PS3 - CoolShop.co.uk Call of Duty: Black Ops - PC Games and Downloads - GAME.co.uk Hmmmm - can't justify £40 - will have to wait to get it second hand or when the price drops.......
JJonas Posted October 11, 2010 Posted October 11, 2010 There will probably be some good silly supermarket deals on release day.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now