Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

UK schools to maintain ICT spending


Recommended Posts

Posted
My budget for next year will be the same as this years and last years ZERO! The only budget I have is purely for consumables which is £2,500 to cover 7 ICT suites and cross curricular printing.....
Posted

I think alot of work could be done on how the budget is allocated to ICT in schools - e.g. in some schools I've worked out of teachers desktops/notebooks came out of department bugets along with IWBs and the like. However in others its been all central from the IT budget.

Both concepts have their perks but I think its a real thing to think over some more.

Posted

There is so much pointless wastage in schools, savings could be made in many areas. Of the top of my head - paper, toner, power usage. Same in any business as well.

 

Makes jobs more fun, doing more with less! :)

 

Open source anyone?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...