pooley Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I have about 60x 256MB PC2-5300 So-Dimms which were take out of our IMac's when the memory was updated. these have Never been used so i'm loath to just bin them but I have no idea what to do with them. Any suggestions ?
sidewinder Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I'm sure they'd go on Ebay. Not old enough to be useless thats for sure
3s-gtech Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I'd very happily take them we have a suite of machines that use them. How much? Ooh SO-DIMMS, oops. Could still use a few...
pete Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 ebay, swap with another school, let DT use em to make keyrings?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now