SimpleSi Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 I rang the ICT Centre this morning to discuss the Lancs webserver problems and I was told to ring Westfield about web problems Another nail in the ICT World support coffin Si
Ric_ Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 You have always had to ring Westfield so that they don't feel left out... they will only log the call and pass your message onto the web team mind.
SimpleSi Posted September 2, 2010 Author Posted September 2, 2010 But I've always managed to bypass Westfield in the past and get to talk to people who "know"
john Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 But I've always managed to bypass Westfield in the past and get to talk to people who "know" They must have had GD up doing a course reminding them on how to do things and that people are not allowed to shortcut the middle men out
ChrisH Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 Simon you should know by now that you are black listed
SimpleSi Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 Like Facebook - we need a Dislike button around here Si
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now