Simcfc73 Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 As the kiddies went at 12 I decided to get all the old IT equipment out of the store ready for collection tommorow. Spiders everywhere, all dead but very big like in I'm a celebrity. Ink dripped out of a printer that was left on its side, all over my hands. Itching all over Going home for a couple of beers and a hot shower (not in that order) This is a pointless post. I should be driving home not typing this drivel. Sorry
_Bat_ Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Were they surfing the web? Webman - Why don't edugeek employ you to keep the spirit on this forum? I really think they should. No-one can feel at all down after you have responded to their posts
john Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Wonder if Craig ever does any real work, appart from giving us some good humor? he seems to live on here in the day time I think Bossman needs to give him extra hard work to do as its clearly not enough / complex enough for him.
webman Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 I have an evil twin that pretends to do work for me (Actually, a complex AutoIt script that posts random crap from a dictionary file at random times throughout the day)
_Bat_ Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 It's the second time that I have read one of his posts at exactly the same time as drinking water and can't help but laugh, therefore choking and sending the lot all over my monitor and keyboard - but this time it was at work and I can cause a lot more damage by doing it as I work in the server room lol. It's all your fault webman
john Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 uum, not post on Edugeek, not finding jokes in the dictionary, not playing with silly RM networks Infact I'll set him a nice task, Im sure you have a nice shiny top end server lying around spare Craig, go setup WSS 2007 on it, with SQL 2005 and the new shiny Learning Essentials thingy and then come back and tell me how good it is
webman Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Due to political reasons and possible legal action, I have withdrawn my opinions regarding the DLG.
john Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Good wouldn't be one of the words I'd use to describe it Nope your right there, I wouldn't use that word either, amazing is what i would use The stuff I have seen on it look great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now