solitaire89 Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Did they come with normal post? We sometimes have issues with other delivery companies not finding our front door... Just wondering if they've been left on the "doorstep"??
TechMonkey Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 Just got one pair today, though I had last week off so could have come then. Didn't get the LED pair yet so either they gave up on those or are still getting stock.
john Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 Just got one pair today, though I had last week off so could have come then. Didn't get the LED pair yet so either they gave up on those or are still getting stock. I got my LED ones a couple of weeks ago, very nice they are as well just in time for my work i had in the attic at work
PeteM Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Which link d'you click-I tried the request info one but just got a message saying someone would be in touch
john Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 Which link d'you click-I tried the request info one but just got a message saying someone would be in touch I think they have pulled the offer due to sheer popularity of it so its just request information now
PeteM Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 I think they have pulled the offer due to sheer popularity of it so its just request information now Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now