Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

Here's a little interesting one.

 

We have a user that, for reasons I cant go into, would (if its possble) like to use a shared mailbox as his default mailbox rather than his own mailbox.

 

Cant seem to google anything on doing this, as crazy as it sounds.

 

I wager that I could do something like a rewrite kind of Transport Rule to make it appear that he's sending from this shared mailbox, but just wondering if anyone knows or can suggest a proper way to do it.

 

We are on Exchange 2010 btw, but alot of things from Exch 2007 would apply so if u have a suggestion basd on 2007, I'm all ears too :D

 

Many thanks to any that can help us with this little monkey :)

Posted

Guess this one has you all stumped.... It has with me so far and google is just not being kind to me on this one :(

 

I guess i'll have to create thread on TechNet (that will end up in suggestions of what I've put but reworded hehe)

 

Let me know if you come up with any ideas. I'm still all ears :D

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...