Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking through our Software folder from Microsoft and worked out we only use 3 parts of the agreement, Windows XP, Office 2003 and CAL's.

 

I was wondering if you guys used any of the other software in the agreement?

 

Regards

Robert!

Posted

BKGarry i knew there was a reason i was flicking through the folder i was looking for Encarta but by the time i got back to the office I'd remembered to look in the folder but forgot the software lol.

 

Although I don't remember seeing it in there mmmm

 

Robert!

Posted

We have to have it sent through on the agreement as a secondary media pack. But i think you might be able to download the iso from the micosoft multivolume licensing website

 

 

Gaz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...