robert.mabbutt Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 I was looking through our Software folder from Microsoft and worked out we only use 3 parts of the agreement, Windows XP, Office 2003 and CAL's. I was wondering if you guys used any of the other software in the agreement? Regards Robert!
BKGarry Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 We use Encarta here, keeps the internet usage down and under the Schools agreement we get an update each year
robert.mabbutt Posted December 13, 2006 Author Posted December 13, 2006 BKGarry i knew there was a reason i was flicking through the folder i was looking for Encarta but by the time i got back to the office I'd remembered to look in the folder but forgot the software lol. Although I don't remember seeing it in there mmmm Robert!
BKGarry Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 We have to have it sent through on the agreement as a secondary media pack. But i think you might be able to download the iso from the micosoft multivolume licensing website Gaz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now