alan7736 Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 Hi Getting up-to-date (ish) with Dreamweaver. Want to use a SQL Server 2005 as the source but when I try and configure a ODBC DSN, I get Error 404. The ISS service is running on the remote server and I have configured the correct port. Does anyone know the correct syntax of a MMHTTPDB.asp connection string? The string works fine from external VB (eg Provider= etc etc) but I can't seem to get the script right in VBS with ASP. Please note the server has to addressed with an ip address.
CESIL Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 a 404 error usually means that a page can't be found. Have you tried just putting a simple default.asp page up to test the server setup?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now