Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been asked if I can get into a parent in laws phone (because it is my old phone) as they have forgotten the PIN.  I have tried what I thought their password is, but it is not correct. How can I get into the phone. From all accounts they have not been using it so if I need to factory reset that is fine, but I'd rather just be able to unlock it so I don't need to set it up again.

 

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...