Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Epson X6e Password Protection!

 

Default password isnt working!! 1793 I was given by Epson..........put in, doesnt work........left off for 30mins still doesnt work!............left off for hours........still dont work! and epson NOW want us to fax over an invoice for proof of purchase..........and our old business manager has left now :mad:

 

any suggestions!!

Posted

Power cable has been disconnected. but I was also told to unplug VGA and sound from it

 

I just read another thread on the forum, will try there suggestions

  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...