Simcfc73 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I was listening to the god awful mark kermode on the even more god awful Mayo show on Friday and he mentioned Daybreakers being a suprise 15 certificate and one particular scene. Now I am no fan of kermode but he does have a point, I can't believe it got a 15 when 5 years ago it would be a dead cert 18 but I suppose thats the way that society is going. The scene is near the end and is really gorey, not the best film but an interesting premise...Willem went all out hamming it up on this one.
AngryTechnician Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 I haven't trusted the BBFC ever since I saw that the DVD of 'The Snowman' is a PG. The best explanation anyone has ever been able to offer me for this is that it's because the snowman is in the buff for the whole film.
sidewinder Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 It is gory, and I found it uncomfortable to watch but whether that means it should be an 18 I dont know. Film was good until the end, then it went really cheesy. Like they blatently wanted a sequel
LeMarchand Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 I haven't trusted the BBFC ever since I saw that the DVD of 'The Snowman' is a PG. One of the extras includes: Language Some, very mild Sex/Nudity One mild reference
PiqueABoo Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 thats the way that society is going T'other day I caught myself saying that I missed Mary Whitehouse.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now