mattx Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Animal rights activists go to protest leather use at a Biker gang party....no prizes for what happend next... Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally|GlossyNews.com 1
Michael Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 That's absolutely hilarious He'd be even more cold if it were snowing
apoth0r Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 That's brilliant, an absolute gem of a story. "farting on their heads" classic
mattx Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 That's absolutely hilarious He'd be even more cold if it were snowing The picture [ if it's not a fake ] made me wet myself.....
Netman Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 “I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.” I lol'd.... a lot
ICT_GUY Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 I did a quick Google, a lot of people are taking this as a real story. Very funny though.
bossman Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 @mattx: ROFLMAO, brilliant hehe!! just goes to show that (forgive the pun) poking your nose in someone elses business will end up with it being farted on hehe!!
mattx Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Got a message saying for some users this is blocked - [ some nasty in the page - but I can't see anything ] - still attached is a screen shot if you can't get to it. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now