Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can you all please let me know your shirt size here please. This year you will all be getting EduGeek polo shirts (in black of course), all I need are your sizes, so please post them below and I shall get the order in ASAP.
Posted (edited)

Er...why am I getting the feeling that we may need to start an 'Edugeek diet and exercise program' in the New Year?

Not for me, I hasten to add :)

Edited by witch
Posted
It's just relaxed muscle ... admittedly it has been relaxed for so long it is possibly close to comatose ... but I could get it sorted if I wanted ... but the voices tell me chocolate is more fun!
Posted
Er...why am I getting the feeling that we may need to start an 'Edugeek diet and exercise program' in the New Year?

Not for me, I hasten to add :)

Ouch. :eek:

Posted

Personally, I find it terrible that the "D" word isn't in the censor filter... :)

 

Anyway, as I say to people - "I'm not fat, I'm just 18 inches to short for my weight."

 

:)

Posted
If you still want me on the stand for a few hours on the Friday then an XL large would be safe :-)

 

Gareth

 

You shall be more than welcome Gareth, so I've ordered you a shirt.

Posted

Cool - I did PM you for times the other day. Let me know when you want me there. I do have to look around as well so is a couple of hours okay?

 

Quite happy to wear around the show as well. Spreading the word....

 

Gareth

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...