Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I guess it depends if you are looking for a Blackberry....

 

Earlier this year I 'bought' a Nokia E63 for free on an 18 month '3' contract; £15 a month got me unlimited texts,email & internet plus 70 mins talk time & free Skype.... its not a bad bit of kit for the money, the E71 looks sleeker but there were reported problems of poor signal strength because of the stainless steel case.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

As we were talking last week - I have the existing blackberry bold which is very impressive. I'll probably look to this newer model once my contract is up.

 

If your wanting e-mail on the move this is ideal - other apps are lacking but I tend to only use the e-mail facilities.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Unless you use a BBE server I found them to be more annoyance than they were worth mate, I'd go for a HTC phone much nicer :)
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...