powdarrmonkey Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 I have some business to take care of, and I think some time away would be beneficial in any case, so I am taking an EduBreak. If you need or want me or see a thread you think might interest me please PM me. Thanks! See you all in a week or so
mossj Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 I have some business to take care of, and I think some time away would be beneficial in any case, so I am taking an EduBreak. If you need or want me or see a thread you think might interest me please PM me. Thanks! See you all in a week or so You'll be back
powdarrmonkey Posted September 30, 2009 Author Posted September 30, 2009 You'll be back Oh of course, just not for a while
powdarrmonkey Posted October 19, 2009 Author Posted October 19, 2009 ...aaaaaaaand I'm back Now to catch up on everything I missed
garethEds Posted October 19, 2009 Posted October 19, 2009 ...aaaaaaaand I'm back Now to catch up on everything I missed Welcome back. GJE
powdarrmonkey Posted October 19, 2009 Author Posted October 19, 2009 I'm sorry who are you? Damned cheek!
powdarrmonkey Posted October 19, 2009 Author Posted October 19, 2009 er;vp,r nsvl er ,oddrf upi Yeah, maybe you should put that bottle down now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now