e_g_r Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 Which module is best to start with? Network, Admin or O/S
dezt Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 When I did mine for Windows 2000 I found it easier to start with the OS, then move on to the Admin and then the Elective, I chose ISA 2000. So I did 2000 Pro -> 2000 Server -> Adminstering a windows 2000 network -> ISA server 2000 Enterprise = MCSA in Windows 2000. I'm trying to motivate myself for my Server 2003 Exams, as ISA and 2000 pro count towards the 2003 track for MCSE i'm trying to do Server 2003, just finding i boring though. Don't suppose you've got any study tips for self study? i can't get sent on a course here.
strawberry Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 70-270 xp to start with matey. then 290, then elective then 291
button_ripple Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 I have just enrolled on a MCSA course with ICS-Learn, the elective exams are for MCDST so I will have both qualifications at the end of it. I will do the electives first and then move onto the OS exams for MCSA. Good luck with your exams!!
Ignatius Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 70-270 xp to start with matey. then 290, then elective then 291 That's the order that I'm doing them too. I'm fortunate that my A+ and Network+ exempt me from the elective. That'll save time and money!
ricki Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 HI I did the msdst first and then the mcsa. It acted as a elective and explained good practice on how to do things. Richard
dwhyte85 Posted October 11, 2009 Posted October 11, 2009 Depends where you are ability-wise. 291 is definitely the best one to get out of the way as the time it will take to study and ensure you understand. My order was: 290 -> 270 -> 291 -> 620 290 and 270 would be good to take close together as they overlap a bit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now