Little-Miss Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 Came across this website Monday night whilst looking for replacement screens, ordered before 2pm on Tuesday and as promised my replacement screen has arrived today well packaged. I thought the price was particulary good as i had been quoted £120 more for the laptop from an LA supplier!!
WStore_Dan Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 Tut tut, fancy not giving me a try! Or am I just being greedy now??
Little-Miss Posted July 22, 2009 Author Posted July 22, 2009 Oh Dan!!! I'm sorry! For some reason i didnt think you would do it! I feel really bad now!!
WStore_Dan Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 Cant be too greedy now what with all the desktops and Netbooks that Little_Miss happily ordered through me No worries Little_Miss, I'm sure I can forgive you!
mac_shinobi Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 Oh Dan!!! I'm sorry! For some reason i didnt think you would do it! I feel really bad now!! You will be sent into eternal damnation
LeMarchand Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 I've used them for chargers before I signed up here and they were always pretty good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now