Norphy Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 She cannae take it Captain! http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/ http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/PDFs/KillerNic_TechSpecsHi.pdf I mean, ffs, WHY?
john Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I mean, ffs, WHY? Because they can and some gamers are just so ooh its for a gamer, i must have it!
OutToLunch Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Shame it doesn't have a proper tech spec... I bet underneath that heatsink there's a lovely Realtek 8139 chip
Dos_Box Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 When you can pick up a highly configurable Intel server NIC for less than £90!! I just wonder what premium they are charging?
webman Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 I just wonder what premium they are charging? It's obvious... because it's got "gamer" on the box and a coloured plastic casing over the top of the card! 8)
apeo Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Nice! I partciluarly like the batleth-style heatsink Hehe yeah i does.. doesnt it
alan-d Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Just make sure you have an external smoothwall or something - the chip is programable - a hackers delight
ChrisC Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, looks shiney!!!1 Only joking, thats a card for those cases with the perspex sides! "Pimp my station!" hehehe Chris
Geoff Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Excellent, the perfect addon to round off my PC with its Hardware Physics Accelerator Card and USB Toaster.
ChrisC Posted July 19, 2006 Posted July 19, 2006 Ahhhhhhh, PhysX, hrmmmmm....... The game thats being developped with super amazing physics, cell factor, is supposed to only work properly with physics. But if you change a line in the config file, you get all the same physics without the card, it just asks more of your hardware. I must admit, I do have a USB cup warmer/4port hub. But having USB connections AND a hot cup of coffee are essential! Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now