Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have the following items to give away that are now surplus to requirements or found in cupboards :)

 

1 x Brother 8250p fax machine

 

1 x Brother MFC 9060 fax machine

 

1 x Oki C7200/C7400 Image Drum (Black)

 

1 x Oki C7200/C7400 Image Drum (Cyan)

 

This is for Lancashire (LGfL) Schools only I'm afraid. The image drums are brand new, and the 2 fax machines both work perfectly. Anyone want them?

  • 5 months later...
Posted

There's a wall behind me lol.

 

Did they shove you in there and brick it up?!?!?

 

 

Where did you go to then?

 

Who do I contact to ask lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...