mac_shinobi Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 restart and hold down the eject key whilst it is restarting - that should eject it
Maz Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Thats a Samsung SyncMaster 910MP on the left there right? I have one at home
Little-Miss Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 All i can think is "the keyboard looks so small...." Oh how i wish i had an office...
mac_shinobi Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 if your offering the mac book pro for free to get rid of it I will have it hehe
mattx Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 Thats a Samsung SyncMaster 910MP on the left there right? I have one at home Indeed, hooked up to the small shuttle. Use it for capturing Video stuff etc...
mattx Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 All i can think is "the keyboard looks so small...." Oh how i wish i had an office... It's not all that - on the left way out of picture shot is the Rack of servers - humming away and generating a crap load of heat !!!
mattx Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 That picture is a fake. I have see the original WA HA HA HA HA HA HA :eek::eek::eek: Fantastic.
Little-Miss Posted March 12, 2009 Posted March 12, 2009 lol that's brilliant.... It's good to be able to put a face to the innuendos and massive selection of random youtube videos!...
mattx Posted March 12, 2009 Author Posted March 12, 2009 lol that's brilliant.... It's good to be able to put a face to the innuendos and massive selection of random youtube videos!... Well I'm putting my face away now - and more youtube vids will be arriving soon - maybe if I get time this afternoon....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now