Dos_Box Posted January 20, 2009 Author Posted January 20, 2009 Quick, it isn't too late. You can still escape. It will take years for you to find the hidden tunnel that I dug. Well, if you are determined ... Enjoy it guys and good luck herding the cats. Shut it commoner!
ChrisH Posted January 20, 2009 Posted January 20, 2009 Mod tip number 1: Double click in the box away from a topic link to edit a post title. Took me ages to figure that one and I only discovered it by accident
contink Posted January 20, 2009 Posted January 20, 2009 May the power of christ repel you. Good grief, you're not a fan of that flash movie that I can't remember are you?!!! What's it called again?! Anyway, to the mods... "Tea, coffee, can I give you a quick massage, put your feet up? Hmmm" Anything to make your stay more amenable while you kiss your free time goodbye and become one of the loathed and despi... *shakes head, looks confused*... What just happened?? Did I say something.. ?? Enjoy and welcome folks... I'll be fun... Oh yes indeedy... Muhahahahahahahahahahaha... *cough* *wheeze*...
Gatt Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 Damn.. always miss the "Wanted: New Mods" requests Congrats guys..
elsiegee40 Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 Well done guys! So it's taken 3 chaps to replace Grumble dook? Not surprised! (Yes, I know the membership has grown enormously...)
GrumbleDook Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 Nah, anyone of them could replace me ... but you have to remember that one escaped the country, one escaped education and one has a fondness for watching the same musical over and over again. Seems like someone has been reading my minds and picking things out to help select the new batch ;-)
Dos_Box Posted January 21, 2009 Author Posted January 21, 2009 New batch? You make them sound like Gremlins!
Domino Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 well, I'm not allowed to eat after midnight.....
AndyD Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 Congrats, I am sure you'll do a great job that will continue to make edugeek the success that it is
john Posted January 21, 2009 Posted January 21, 2009 New batch? You make them sound like Gremlins! Can I be Gizmo then hehe
vikpaw Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 If we're being gremlins then i want to be the cute spaced out one from Gemlins 2 - The new batch. hehehe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now