sidewinder Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 Been using it for a few weeks now, but Ive noticed that often I'll get an email saying a user has declined the AUP, but when I check the ini file in their documents it says Accepted Which should I believe? dont want to collar anyone for not accepting it if they actually have! I will upgrade to 1.6 over the half term, where I assume the bug is fixed (?) but just wondering what to do until then. Its fairly annoying having to manually check each person we get an email about
bizzel Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 Hi, This isn't actually a bug, though it should be documented I accept. If the user declines the policy, you'll get an email and the program will write "Not Accepted" to the file. If the AUP is then shown again and they then accept, you won't get an email this time but the file will be updated to read "Accepted", hence the difference.
strawberry Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 how do they get to see the prompt again?.
sidewinder Posted September 29, 2008 Author Posted September 29, 2008 Hi, This isn't actually a bug, though it should be documented I accept. If the user declines the policy, you'll get an email and the program will write "Not Accepted" to the file. If the AUP is then shown again and they then accept, you won't get an email this time but the file will be updated to read "Accepted", hence the difference. Thats cool, but Im receiving the email saying it was declined even when Accepted has been written to the file - eg at the same time It does seem to only occur on users who I've already deleted the aup.ini file for (as above - how do you get the prompt to appear again without deleting that file?)
ctbjs Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 I agree and would like to see the prompt appear every time a user does not accept the policy. At present when the user does not accept the policy the next time they log on they can access the internet without issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now