Alastairb25 Posted June 22, 2023 Posted June 22, 2023 Hi All, I am looking into Online training to use for School IT department. Nowadays lots of new systems and limited time to Learn, Youtube and alike can be useful but it can take a long time to find the right video. I have used Train Signal before years ago (now https://www.pluralsight.com/) Has anyone other recommendations of online providers to use? Thanks, Alastair
OLPTech Posted June 22, 2023 Posted June 22, 2023 We use https://www.itpro.tv/ at our trust to support training of our IT Team. We've heard good things from the guys who use it 1
Dan2025 Posted June 22, 2023 Posted June 22, 2023 Hi All, I am looking into Online training to use for School IT department. Nowadays lots of new systems and limited time to Learn, Youtube and alike can be useful but it can take a long time to find the right video. I have used Train Signal before years ago (now https://www.pluralsight.com/) Has anyone other recommendations of online providers to use? Thanks, Alastair I've been using CBTnuggets which I've found great so far. Has virtual labs etc/Mock exams etc. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now