Gatt Posted June 26, 2008 Posted June 26, 2008 Any chance we can add this Smiley to our smiley list 1
contink Posted June 26, 2008 Posted June 26, 2008 What's that mean then? It means John has been on the juice again... Tsk... drunk in charge of a forum, I'm sure there's demerits or something for that
alan-d Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 Health & Safety & Political Correctness test - Yep that's ok
john Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 It means John has been on the juice again... Tsk... drunk in charge of a forum, I'm sure there's demerits or something for that Mean's I'd had a day fitting projectors, staging, rigging lights etc etc and didn't leave work until about 7:45pm and id been there since 8am! and what extras do you get for it, bugger all!! Anyway I'll go
cooper Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 How do you know that the smilies are not copyright? I requested this on another forum and was asked to confirm this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now