Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
Posted
lol We also need a beer smilie = Cheers/thanks
Posted
What's that mean then?

 

It means John has been on the juice again... Tsk... drunk in charge of a forum, I'm sure there's demerits or something for that ;)

 

:tsk::boxing::yield:

Posted
It means John has been on the juice again... Tsk... drunk in charge of a forum, I'm sure there's demerits or something for that ;)

 

:tsk::boxing::yield:

Mean's I'd had a day fitting projectors, staging, rigging lights etc etc and didn't leave work until about 7:45pm and id been there since 8am! and what extras do you get for it, bugger all!!

 

Anyway I'll go :getmecoat: :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...