SpaceInvader83 Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 Hi all, I'm looking to replace our ageing Meru system and Aruba has cropped up as one to look at, can anyone recommend a supplier? I'm also looking at all the usual suspects, Meraki, Ruckus, Ubiquiti so if there's anyone who sells multiple brands that would be great. Thanks
chris11256 Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 For Aruba specifically I can recommend Khipu Networks. They're very good and they also supplied/support our firewall. 1
Norphy Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 There are two vendors I can heartily recommend: https://www.euroele.com http://Https://www.switchshop.co.uk Both are HPE partners, SwitchShop do other vendors as well. Both have done work for me
MicrodigitUK Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 A couple of suppliers/partners I have used in the past for Aruba WiFi are: https://www.itecgroup.co.uk https://www.ensign-net.co.uk Both I would recommend.
supportman Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 For Aruba specifically I can recommend Khipu Networks. They're very good and they also supplied/support our firewall. Yes we use them also, although the aruba guy is furloughed at the moment i'm sure he will be back soon.
Net-Ctrl Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 We can assist you with a Ruckus proposal if you don't already have a partner in mind?
psydii Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 +1 for ITEC with Aruba. +1 for Lever for vendor agnostic work.
SpaceInvader83 Posted May 11, 2020 Author Posted May 11, 2020 We can assist you with a Ruckus proposal if you don't already have a partner in mind? You already are for my Ruckus pricing thank you. 1
supportman Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 I just finished using Khipu Networks for our Aruba controller upgrade and Wifi 6 AP install. Very happy with the service. 1
Shadow_Walker Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 Done 2 installs of over 80 AP's in each school last summer with https://www.euroele.com/ PM me if you want a contact
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now