Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Few people know about it, but there is a kind of rehab centre for nerds in northern Califiornia. Desperate dweebs are referred there and undergo a strict regime of resocialisation. There are no computers, no access to role-playing, and patients are stripped of all figurines at reception. The group therapy sessions are infamous for their brutal truth-telling.

 

Therapist: So - Kevin, Marcus and Reginald - how are you feeling?

Kevin: Can I be called Dreamlord Agthanax?

Therapist: No. We've talked about that. You are Kevin.

Reg: Who am I?

Therapist: This is not a role play, Reg. You are yourself.

Reg: What are my powers?

Therapist: You have no powers. You are simply yourself.

Reg: Garthrex.

Therapist: [sighs] No. Reginald. Garthrex does not exist. NOW - the subject of today's session is girls.

Marcus: Can I go to the toilet?

Therapist: No. Nurse says if you masturbate anymore your anaemia will kill you. You have to get used to the idea of girls.

Reg: Like Princess Arimea. I've had her.

Therapist: Real girls, Reg. Not virtual ones. I have arranged for some real girls to visit us today so that you can interact.

Kevin: 'Ooh, Nursey - I like it firm and fruity!'

Therapist: Ah, Blackadder again. Try to avoid saying things like that when the girls arrive, Kevin, or they'll think you're a total knob.

Marcus: I need to go to the toilet!

Therapist: Take your hand out of your pockets and the feeling will go away. Ah - here are the girls now...

[Enter three hot girls wearing tight tops and mini-skirts]

Therapist: Now, boys. Just chat to the girls in a normal way.

Marcus: [to girl 1] Do you prefer Episode 4 or the Phantom Menace?

Girl 1: Sorry - do you speak English?

Marcus: Star Wars! Which is your favourite?

Girl 1: I like William Shatner. He was hot in it.

[Marcus keels over with an aneurism and dies]

Kevin: [to girl 2] I made an animated homepage for my Warhammer site with Java Script!

Girl 2: Is that a computer thing?

Kevin: Yes! I've got an Apple Airbook with 15,000 tetrabytes of RAM.

Girl 2: How about your cock? Is it girthy?

[Kevin's eyes pop out of his head and he's he's rushed to the infirmary]

Reg: [to girl 3] Can I touch your boobs?

Girl 3: If you buy me a WKD.

Therapist: Finally! A breakthrough.

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...