ianriley1986 Posted February 22, 2017 Posted February 22, 2017 Hi All, I am having issues installing WSUS on my Server 2012 R2 DC. I have installed the service fine with no issues, I just cannot run the post installation task without it failing. I have attached my log file. If anyone has came across this before then please feel free to tell me where I am going wrong!. Thanks.WSUS Error.txt
sparkeh Posted February 22, 2017 Posted February 22, 2017 Bit of Googling seems to indicate this can happen when WSUS is installed on a DC (MS state that WSUS should not be installed on a DC). People have reported that demoting the DC, installing WSUS, then promoting works, or a server rebuild. If possible it would be ideal to pur WSUS on a member server instead. 1
TwistedHelixis Posted February 26, 2017 Posted February 26, 2017 its not the hidden windows issue is it? Shrink all open windows just in case it has a hidden window with a yes to continue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now