Dan2025 Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago Having an issue with InPrint4 on my intune devices, it's deployed as a WIN32 and for the most part has successfully deployed to all the new Intune PC's. The issue is that it randomly disappears, I'm assuming it's trying to reinstall but even then it's sometimes only reappearing after a week which is delightful in an SEN provision and having to rely on the S in Intune. The detection is linked to the program file path, which is what was reccomended in the Inprint guide, has anyone had a similar issue? I've just remotely turned on one of the desktops and signed in, Inprint was there for a few mins before disappearing. Other than Chrome which likes to try reinstall but doesn't actually remove anything I've not had any other issues.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now