Guest kerrymoralee9280 Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 Sorry if this has been posted before, but stumbled across these, and just ordered 4 of them! So I can carry memories with me everywhere. http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=298631&catcode=&sourceid=2636
dhicks Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 Sorry if this has been posted before, but stumbled across these, and just ordered 4 of them! Woa! Sometimes I forget I'm living in the 21st century, then I see (cheap, frivolous, but still way cool) stuff like this and remember! -- David Hicks
tech_guy Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 I have one so that I can remember what my wife looks like in a crowd....
mattx Posted February 23, 2008 Posted February 23, 2008 So I can carry memories with me everywhere. Mine follow me......
Guest kerrymoralee9280 Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Not sure but will soon tell you.
Sylv3r Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 If they are anything like the cheap Sweex mice I bought I cant see them working for very long!
SimpleSi Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 If they are anything like the cheap Sweex mice I bought I cant see them working for very long! Took the words out of my mouth! Worst track record of any item I've ever bought - out of 15 mice bought for a suite - only 2 left working now - they were absolute rubbish Hope these last longer! regards Simon
sidewinder Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 why not just have photos on your phone? seems a bit pointless
MK-2 Posted February 25, 2008 Posted February 25, 2008 Were those sweex mice the ones with the thinnest of cables in history?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now