Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Digital Photo Keyrings


Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry if this has been posted before, but stumbled across these, and just ordered 4 of them!

 

Woa! Sometimes I forget I'm living in the 21st century, then I see (cheap, frivolous, but still way cool) stuff like this and remember!

 

--

David Hicks

Guest kerrymoralee9280
Posted
Not sure but will soon tell you.
Posted
If they are anything like the cheap Sweex mice I bought I cant see them working for very long!

 

Took the words out of my mouth!

 

Worst track record of any item I've ever bought - out of 15 mice bought for a suite - only 2 left working now - they were absolute rubbish :(

 

Hope these last longer!

 

regards

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...