hardtailstar Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 (edited) So I have been having some fun with a user and keeping her 'Minion' (USB HDD) hostage after she left it with us to check it was working. Sent an email for her to collect at a time, she didn't so sent these pictures. That isn't actually her hard drive in pieces. So anyone else having fun? edit: not sure why all on side, they are right way on computer. Edited March 24, 2016 by hardtailstar
Oaktech Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 The new catches for "Mr Oaktech's massive rack" have arrived. I have been sent off by the office ladies who received the parcel, to "Go, fit the catches, hold down your massive rack - we wouldn't want it flapping round would we" and calls of "If I come round later can I stroke your big rack." For all their IT dimness sometimes, I do love my colleagues! 1
smithson83 Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 What is this "fun"? It's what others have at your expense
Koldov Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 What is this "last day of term"...? Ah yes, 2 weeks of peace and quiet! 1
DJ-1701 Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 What is this "last day of term"...? I believe they are speaking of the times when there are fewer teachers and students on site.
clockend25 Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 Despite us having only one year group on site and a full body of staff, I've spent the day emptying IT suites of wholly unsupervised year 11s.
Koldov Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 Despite us having only one year group on site and a full body of staff, I've spent the day emptying IT suites of wholly unsupervised year 11s. All our iPads were booked out this afternoon.... Guessing the teachers weren't in the mood to teach... And I end up staying later to put them all back, as they all wave goodbye saying have a nice holiday...
DJ-1701 Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 All our iPads were booked out this afternoon.... Guessing the teachers weren't in the mood to teach... And I end up staying later to put them all back, as they all wave goodbye saying have a nice holiday... I would get future self to booked out the iPads for maintance when it comes to the next last day of term. 1
Koldov Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 I would get future self to booked out the iPads for maintance when it comes to the next last day of term. Well played Sir.... Duly noted! Say no more. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now