Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I have been having some fun with a user and keeping her 'Minion' (USB HDD) hostage after she left it with us to check it was working.

 

Sent an email for her to collect at a time, she didn't so sent these pictures.

 

IMG_0033.jpgIMG_0034.jpgIMG_0035.jpg

 

That isn't actually her hard drive in pieces.

 

 

So anyone else having fun?

 

edit: not sure why all on side, they are right way on computer.

Edited by hardtailstar
Posted

The new catches for "Mr Oaktech's massive rack" have arrived. I have been sent off by the office ladies who received the parcel, to "Go, fit the catches, hold down your massive rack - we wouldn't want it flapping round would we" and calls of "If I come round later can I stroke your big rack."

 

For all their IT dimness sometimes, I do love my colleagues!

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Despite us having only one year group on site and a full body of staff, I've spent the day emptying IT suites of wholly unsupervised year 11s.

 

All our iPads were booked out this afternoon.... Guessing the teachers weren't in the mood to teach... And I end up staying later to put them all back, as they all wave goodbye saying have a nice holiday... :mad:

Posted
All our iPads were booked out this afternoon.... Guessing the teachers weren't in the mood to teach... And I end up staying later to put them all back, as they all wave goodbye saying have a nice holiday... :mad:

 

I would get future self to booked out the iPads for maintance when it comes to the next last day of term. ;)

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I would get future self to booked out the iPads for maintance when it comes to the next last day of term. ;)

 

Well played Sir.... Duly noted! Say no more. ;)

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...