Popular Post denzal2k4 Posted June 19, 2015 Popular Post Posted June 19, 2015 Just thought I'd say thanks @elsiegee40 for all the jobs you put up on these wonderful forums, I've just noticed that I actually got my current job due to a link you posted that I would otherwise never have spotted. I somewhat believe in the butterfly effect, and you posting that job on here has led to me being much happier and better off in my everyday life, and I am sure others on here can say the same, so yeh Thanks! 29
hardtailstar Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 I echo that, I applied for my current job after seeing it posted on here by @elsiegee40 3
mthomas08 Posted June 19, 2015 Posted June 19, 2015 Don't forget the twitter feed! It's very useful, I've passed a lot of them on to people I know. It's also a good way to see what the jobs pay and locations. 2
Popular Post elsiegee40 Posted June 19, 2015 Popular Post Posted June 19, 2015 (edited) I have been out all day and come to this late. Glad it's working for you lot I often wonder if anyone actually applies for them. [whisper]Posting them is just part of my masterplan to get edugeeks to take over the world [/whisper] Edited June 19, 2015 by elsiegee40 8
tommej Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 I also got my current job through one of your postings 1
Oaktech Posted June 22, 2015 Posted June 22, 2015 The job I have now I got through edugeek... Can't remember if it was actually advertised here or not, but I certainly got given my marching orders to apply for it by @witch... 2
pcstru Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 I know this (my post) is in violation of the rules of this forum but @elsiegee40, posting these vacancies must take you some time and it is not a once in a while thing, you have been doing it on an almost daily basis for quite some time now. It is a valuable service to the members of this forum and I'd just like to thank you. It is very much appreciated. 1
elsiegee40 Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 I know this (my post) is in violation of the rules of this forum but @elsiegee40, posting these vacancies must take you some time and it is not a once in a while thing, you have been doing it on an almost daily basis for quite some time now. It is a valuable service to the members of this forum and I'd just like to thank you. It is very much appreciated. Not in violation now I have moved it @pcstru. And thank you for your thanks There seems to have been a lot of dissatisfaction among geeks and people saying there were no jobs around... so my resolution for 2015 for was to show that there are jobs around, but maybe not where people have been looking for them. I hope I am opening people's eyes to the range of job titles that cover their skillset and employers people may not have considered before. I don't post all the ones I see, but hopefully it stirs enough interest for people to go take a look for themselves.
witch Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 ... but hopefully it stirs enough interest for people to go take a look for themselves. ..and then maybe brush up your CV too 1
Norphy Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 I'm another who has got a new job thanks to @elsiegee40 which I'm starting in September. I've already said thanks in another thread but I'll say it here again! Thank you! 1
corieltauvi Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 I've not got a new job yet but have got a number of interviews from jobs posted here by @elsiegee40 So, thanks in advance for when it eventually pays off. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now