FN-GM Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 (edited) Hi, On this post below. At the top it shows there is only 1 comment. When infact the reply count is 24. EduGeek.net - EduGeek Back to Work Competition 2014 - Week 3 Edited January 16, 2015 by ZeroHour
mrbios Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 I can see 7 comments in IE, but only 1 comment in chrome, yet the comment count says there's 25 replies.
sparkeh Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 For me: * Chrome shows '1 comment' at the top of the article yet says '27 comments' just above the comments but shows all the posts below (with menu buttons to move page). * IE shows '1 comment' at the top of the article but says '7 comments' just above the comments and only displays the first 7 posts.
mrbios Posted October 13, 2014 Posted October 13, 2014 The best bit about it being broken and chrome only showing one comment, is the fact that the only comment is "The internet's broken" from tesla. Perfect. 1
gtg93 Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 Same for me in chrome and IE: Home Page I see: I click on the post and see: As @mrbios says - the only comment showing is quite fitting!
Joanne Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 I've commented on this thread, but it isn't shown up in blue... I'm using chrome. Possibly related?
john Posted October 14, 2014 Posted October 14, 2014 I do recall last time this was mentioned it was down to the data needing to catch up across the farm of servers for that bit but maybe I was dreaming at that moment as its something that runs that counts and then updates.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now