CAM Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Anyone find these accurate? Never knew morning is the worst time to exercise! Certainly feeling a biological siesta at the moment... BBC News - Body Clock: What makes you tick?
SiliconAlley_Sam Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Wonder if I can use this to talk the boss into allowing us to have afternoon siestas.
ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I find it amusing that our bodies know that we need a drink after seven at night.
CAM Posted May 13, 2014 Author Posted May 13, 2014 I wonder if having a bigger meal in the afternoon and a small meal like a sandwich in the evening would help weight loss? Basically reverse lunch and dinner.
witch Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I wonder if having a bigger meal in the afternoon and a small meal like a sandwich in the evening would help weight loss? Basically reverse lunch and dinner. Yes, it has long been known that you should "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper" to maximise the benefit you get from the food 1
Garacesh Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Yes, it has long been known that you should "breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper" to maximise the benefit you get from the food Interesting - I'm quite the opposite! I skip breakfast because I'm never hungry in the morning, have sandwiches for lunch, and eat a 'proper meal' in the evening.
ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 After seven ? !! Well, it says six, but I find it hard to justify it THAT early now I'm not a student
SiliconAlley_Sam Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I also hadn't realised that not being able to handle alcohol well during the day was actually a thing. Explains so much!
Garacesh Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 (edited) I also hadn't realised that not being able to handle alcohol well during the day was actually a thing. Explains so much! If general society has anything to say about it, it means yer' a wuss 'o can't 'andle 'er booze. The 'drinking culture' annoys me to no end -_- Edited May 13, 2014 by Garacesh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now