Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

The ladies bras, the ladies bras, the.....


Recommended Posts

Posted
You know, dos_box is going to have to give us a list of search terms used to find this site. This thread, along with things like this must mean some pretty weird search engine searches list us as a result :p
Posted

Hah, there had to be one ;)

 

Congratulations, you've now fulfilled the purpose of this forum section, Have you found a page full of yodelling sheep then share the link here. :lol:

Posted
EduGeek gets highly ranked on Google for some reason. :)

 

Lol, it is quite interesting because I made a post a few weeks ago on here about an error message I was receiving. When I googled the error message, only two results appeared. About 2 mins after I posted the error on edugeek, I googled it again just to make sure and there was a third result which was the post I'd made here.

 

At first I thought it was just coincidence and that google just happened to be spidering the site at the time, but then a similar thing happened a few days later.

 

Like on an average website, you are looking at around a month before new pages appear in google?

Posted

Well I didn't write the Google spider so I'm unsure how it indexes things. But I'd guess if it finds a particular website 'interesting' then it'll check it more frequently?

 

The other thing that I know does affect Google ranking is the amount of original content on a site. So our forums tend to push things through the roof as we discuss very 'interesting' topics (technology related, PC problems, etc) and it's all nearly totally original (the odd chunk of quoted text aside of course).

Posted
I found us today searching for Fat Bottomed Girls+WWRY and were 6th result in that! We must have had a thread where we discussed Fat Bottomed Ladies and We Will Rock You, oh yeah must have been me and Grumbledook discussing the joys of the Smash Hit Queen Musical which is now in its 6th Sensational Year! :D
Posted
I am booking my tickets for January soon ... My wife is coming down for the Saturday of BETT 2008 and we are going to see it ... again ... we have lost count though. We *think* it may be our 18th time ... but we may see it before then too.
Posted
I am booking my tickets for January soon ... My wife is coming down for the Saturday of BETT 2008 and we are going to see it ... again ... we have lost count though. We *think* it may be our 18th time ... but we may see it before then too.
7th time for me was last week, and I even took some school children with me and did a workshop with the cast! (bet ur jellious now aint ya :p) and I can now do the Radio GaGa dance officialy :D (If you ain't worked it out where I work has the Schools We Will Rock You Licence so were doing that later in the year)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...