Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Link: Doctor Who: Sonic Screwdriver iPhone App

 

  • $1.99
  • Category: Entertainment
  • Updated: 21 November 2013
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Language: English
  • © Useless Creations, Pty Ltd

Compatibility:

 

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple6/v4/19/8f/16/198f168a-6e50-bb79-b9fd-56fb350ac380/screen1136x1136.jpeg

Posted

One of the Techs at my place has this :p

He's also got a Tardis on his room's windowsill. Frankly, I'm disappointed he hasn't jokingly tried to fix a PC at school with one of the Screwdriver toys he has at home.

Posted
I'm disappointed he hasn't jokingly tried to fix a PC at school with one of the Screwdriver toys he has at home.

 

I always carry my sonic around with me. On occasion I make an easy fix and then wave the sonic around before announcing that it's fixed. The (primary) kids love it!

 

Was considering getting one of those sonic remotes and programming it to work with school projectors, but £50 was a bit steep for a joke.

Posted
I always carry my sonic around with me. On occasion I make an easy fix and then wave the sonic around before announcing that it's fixed. The (primary) kids love it!

 

Was considering getting one of those sonic remotes and programming it to work with school projectors, but £50 was a bit steep for a joke.

 

I have had it on me, before, but refrained from using it. I work at a school for kids with learning difficulties, and I think the joke would be lost on them. Still a bit of fun for me though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...