Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there are Group Policy option lurking away somewhere that governs this?

 

Something like setting "Control productivity disenablement experiences activation" to "Enable", with the sub-option being "Disable"?

Posted

There were quite a few Easter Eggs in a fair few bits of software 'back in the day'..

 

I think Excel 95, 97 and 2000 all had Easter Eggs that were games and I seem to remember a couple of the built-in Screensavers in 98 and XP had Easter Eggs in them but I can't quite recall what they were.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...