marvin Posted September 19, 2007 Posted September 19, 2007 I have few things i want to get rid off if anyone is interested? I have one sanyo projector XE31, orange which is pretty much brand new. 1 windows vista ultimate edition sealed and still in box 5 P4 board Socket 478 Some toners for Epson Acculaser c1000/2000 1 Acculaser C1000 transfer belt Let me know if interested.
Guest Guest Posted September 19, 2007 Posted September 19, 2007 I have few things i want to get rid off if anyone is interested? I have one sanyo projector XE31, orange which is pretty much brand new. What for free, or ...? Dibs on above Ill pay p&p obviously
PeterW Posted September 19, 2007 Posted September 19, 2007 What version of Vista is it retail or oem and 32 or 64 bit?
john Posted September 20, 2007 Posted September 20, 2007 What spondulies are you wanting for the Projector (I assume its fully working) as my local rotary are after one, and whats the vista.
marvin Posted October 10, 2007 Author Posted October 10, 2007 are you still wanting the sanyo projector? i have sold the windows vista im afraid!!!
webman Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 Hmm... these P4 motherboards - which make/model are they please?
john Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 are you still wanting the sanyo projector? i have sold the windows vista im afraid!!! Depends what price you were thinking.
marvin Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 The P4 motherboard is a D850EMVR socket 478 board. I have 2 left now.
marvin Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 Projector will be sold for £300 and will be posted. It has recently been cleaned so no problem there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now