Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have this racing snail but he’s not been winning many races lately.

I removed his shell to make him more aerodynamic.

It didn’t work, if anything he’s become more sluggish.

Posted
I have this racing snail but he’s not been winning many races lately.

I removed his shell to make him more aerodynamic.

It didn’t work, if anything he’s become more sluggish.

 

oh dear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...