Passat1983ICTech
Members-
Posts
482 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Passat1983ICTech
-
hi there have you tried the battery firmware update that might do it google the laptop module see what happens I had one it work on windows 7 for a bit but I think it will be a windows 10 thing but I would see if the update firmware will work make sure its work on mains
-
hi there down load this software and run it on a teacher pc and student pc and run it on a main office pc and see what on there software is call Belarc Advisor the gpo I would copy them over from the old network and work from there if you need any help PM us just make sure you have backup everything when you do this on the network
-
cant you get in the info of AD see if this works that way
-
Checking and Changing the Settings of the Printer | OKI Data have a look at this one or look at oki website OKI
-
why don't you create a backup of the drive and store it on a drive the copy it back thatway
-
displayport to hdmi adapter sound issues
Passat1983ICTech replied to Shadow_Walker's topic in Hardware
have you tried to kill the on the input it might come back and work -
ICT direct Hardware for Adobe creative cloud
Passat1983ICTech replied to nicholab's topic in Hardware
hi there adobe stuff I would am to get 8 6 should be great more ram you have better is -
have a word with mdrabble he's a knig of sccm
-
hi there that's a drum or the fuser unit
-
have a look at this one we use them https://www.comms-express.com/?keyword=comms-express&campaign=3148555&ad=445422985&gclid=CPjB6t2w29QCFeu17QodO-4IcQ
-
hi there what its doing
-
the s/n number are on top of the projector it on a with label
-
Parental Controls on Mobile Phones
Passat1983ICTech replied to sarahstacey's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
has anyone google it about this ive done a few on iphones and androids as well -
take a look at this link https://superuser.com/questions/835026/can-i-safely-remove-msi-and-msp-files-that-are-in-c-windows-installer-but-a
-
windows movie maker if you need a install I have it
-
try this out Hello there, I am having the same issue. The problem started about a week ago and when I disable Windows Firewall, everything works fine. I don;t understand how doing what is suggested by Precious Leb will help anything except stop a whole bunch of processes and services on my computer. I have already identified that Windows Firewall is the culprit. There must be a better solution than just turning off the Windows Firewall service. I do run EST Smart Security, so I am not completely vulnerable, but things used to work before and something has changed on this computer. Everything else runs fine on the computer and I have not installed any new product on it recently. Thanks. and this one Hi, Let's try a different approach, we recommend that you run System File Checker and Deployment Image & Servicing Management tools to check the system for any corruptions. Follow the steps below: 1.Press Windows + X, and then select Command Prompt (Admin). 2.Type SFC /Scannow on the prompt, and then press Enter. This scan will repair system files. 3.Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, and then press Enter. This will fix any corruptions that it finds.
-
Odd issues with USB keys and internal CD drives
Passat1983ICTech replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Windows 10
or update the drives and the chip set that might work see what happes -
Odd issues with USB keys and internal CD drives
Passat1983ICTech replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Windows 10
have you try updating the bois see what happens -
her you go this is what you want or just wait for core i9 chip I would think about it now or this is one I looking at Intel i7-6950X Extreme 3.00GHz (Broadwell-E) 10x Core Processor £1678.80 Gigabyte GA-X99 Designare EX ATX Motherboard 392.92 Corsair Vengeance White LED 64GB DDR4 3000MHz Memory Kit 4 x 16GB (CMU64GX4M4C3000C15) £438.00 Corsair H100i V2 AIO Hydro/Water Intel/AMD LED CPU Cooler £107.50 Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case Black (CC-9011035-WW) £135.54
-
PC switches on and may boot straight away or boot after 6+ hours :(
Passat1983ICTech replied to bodminman's topic in Hardware
could be the gpu on the board take the power to the board and the ram and the hard out and take the cmos battery out and clear the bois as well see what happens -
Any idea where I might find one of these CPU's ??
Passat1983ICTech replied to mikkydoos's topic in Hardware
try scan pc in Bolton and https://www.aria.co.uk/ this website as well -
PC switches on and may boot straight away or boot after 6+ hours :(
Passat1983ICTech replied to bodminman's topic in Hardware
might be the be the bois need a update on this -
Any idea where I might find one of these CPU's ??
Passat1983ICTech replied to mikkydoos's topic in Hardware
try very pc they might get one or might as misco
