Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Passat1983ICTech

Members
  • Posts

    482
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Passat1983ICTech

  1. hi there have a look at hp switches look at out of box one save some money that way I had look in to this for at the school I am at:-)
  2. I would send this much 300-£349 go ssd or even i5 and send a bit more
  3. hi there Annabelle yes this is now work when you only select the install is dose not work its come up downloading install no idea why this on the software install
  4. I am testing this out to see what happen to see if it pick up the software all of them are fine and ticked box there all done have no idea now and the groups are fine to
  5. thanks ever one yes there all right deployments correctly they are all right just when I update sccm it would deployments want working right on windows 7 now just wondering if any one has come a cross this and there hang on the installations program now
  6. yes both sp1 and the sp2 as well to get them both uptdate I have put windows 10 on a 64 bit install from a dvd and there is no errors that came up the clients fine and active but the software will not install on to the from sccm
  7. hi there I want to deploy software from sccm but is not working I have had to install the client manually and it work on that good but I cant get the software from sccm to install can any one help
  8. hi there ever one just update sccm to sp1 and sp2 on sccm but its not deploying the software out and not installing software on the software install when you build a pc from new can any help us I out I am stuck now with this thanks every one
  9. Passat1983ICTech

    sccm

    hi there can any one help me I am using sccm to deploy windows and software out to pc over a network I have had to rebuild a few with the windows cD BUT when it comes to the client being installed this should pick up first time but is is not doing this for me can any help
  10. found ou that they need to have a newer vspace waiting to her back of them
  11. hi there is there any one how is using the Ncomputing client software on to server2012r2 or is there any installed will help me install this I have tried using server 2008 one but will not install ok please help if you can
  12. hi there ware look to get DMS to do this for us mfds ware look at 10 in the school her there is a few more company around the northwest arena I can recommend to
  13. if it was me I would get that one fits to the fibres
  14. there a software call drive copy you will have to use that and will copy the full driver
  15. that the one he wants good job I have ent got any her sorry
  16. ok that fine will get back to you soon Have you rang round a few places as well see if you can get one that way have you Tried IDNS
  17. if you got a picture for us I can take a look for you
  18. HP Toshiba Lenovo and compaq laptops there over 3 years old
  19. thanks to every one
  20. there a setting on the sky box I think or there one on the tv as well
  21. have you got the drive set to sata I think its that
  22. thanks for this I am look for prices frist them they can do what they want thanks for this any away if any more people have any can you let you know thanks ever one
  23. hi there I am look for mfps with any company that do any can any one help us out trying to cut the print cost
  24. thanks for this - - - Updated - - - if any one knows any more can you post them thank
×
×
  • Create New...