-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Most vista drivers will work on 32 and 64-bit editions, I've installed vista drivers on a few widnows 7 machines.
-
Just found a VBscript which runs at logon and removes the user from Local Administrator Group. Testing now....
-
Hi Guys, Just had a IT Meeting at a client site and we need to take away local admin rights from all users, now I'm not too keen on going round every desktop and laptop doing this, I am sure I've seen it where on the server side you can take away local admin rights when the user logs on?
-
Go get a beer
-
I've installed a few BES boxes. Simple install. Works OK with Exchange. BES seems to like alot of service packs............I installed SP6 for BES 4.1 the other day. Troubleshooting side of things, its simple enough. Also do NOTE, BES is not supported on any Server 2008 box yet, nor 64-bit. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong)
-
They should of called Windows 7............ MS Windows Vista, Second Edition
-
Another vote for virtual clonedrive, been using it for yearsssssssssssssssss
-
Vista - Computer says no I've been using Windows 7 for a good couple of months now. I've just installed Windows 7, Enterprise Edition (RTM) on Work PC, Work Laptop (Del Latutude D430), and Home PC (All 64-bit editions) I've been blown away at how well they perform.
-
team viewer and go to assit
-
Network Manager Job in Midlands UK monster.co.uk Our new Academy opens on 1st September 2009 in the existing buildings of Ise Community College and Henry Gotch Primary School. The Brooke Weston Partnership Director of ICT will need a competent, experienced, dedicated Network Manager to take the lead at the Kettering Science Academy site, ensuring that the integrated network delivers its day-to-day objectives of enabling teaching, management and administration. In the educational environment, interpersonal skills are paramount, but the network solutions are still as mission-critical as in a commercial setting..................
-
Well I wouldnt worry about it ay.
-
Assistant ICT Network Manager - £23,733- £26,139 pa
IanT replied to IanT's topic in Educational IT Jobs
You not applying for it? If it was paying a little more then I would be tempted. Ian. -
Do a clean install
-
Ontrack is another good one.
-
jobsgopublic - Public Jobs and Careers | Assistant ICT Network Manager Bishop Douglass has invested significantly in ICT for Learning and New Technologies and our students and staff are exceptional users of ICT and on line learning resources. We constantly seek to develop and extend the use of ICT at all levels across the school. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our successful ICT team. The successful candidate will support the Network Manager in all aspects of ICT maintenance and development. Able to work on your own initiative, you will be highly motivated with good communication skills.
-
Someones already put this up. Looks like a good role, I've applied but dont think I'll get a interview.
-
display advert Looks like a good school to be part of I my self have just applied for the Network Manager @ The Harris Purley Academy But good luck with this one.
-
Jobs @ PurelyIT: School IT Network Engineer / Asst Manager x 2 - 26k Job Type Permanent Location Manchester Start Date ASAP Duration Permanent- Full Time Salary £26k Date Advertised 10 Aug 2009
-
- 1
-
-
Secure Copy - Secure Copy - ScriptLogic
-
Windows 7 N: Windows 7 N is meant for European market, and includes the same functionality as Windows 7, except that it does not include Windows Media Player and related technologies such as Windows Movie Maker. Windows 7 K: Windows 7 K is meant for Korean market, and includes the same functionality as ordinary Windows 7, except that it includes links to a Media Player Center Web site and a Messenger Center Web site. Windows 7 KN: Windows 7 KN is meant for Korean market, and includes the same functionality as Windows 7 K, except that it does not include Windows Media Player and related technologies such as Windows Movie Maker, links to download Windows Live Messenger, or links to a Media Player Center Web Site and a Messenger Center Web site.
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
Log On Screen - Change - Windows 7 Forums or Hack to Change Windows 7 Log On Screen Enjoy
-
When I was with BT, they NEVER EVER EVER sent the correct bill to us. With one of my friends, he was with BT for 2 years and he never paid them a penny due to there system always messing around. very odd
-
BT\Virgin are rubblish. I moved away from BT last year and went over to Sky Talk Unlimited (for £5 per month) and Sky Line Rental (for £10 per month). In total £15 per month, as many calls as I like, cheap on mobiles, my bills for cheap as anything. I've just put my mother on Sky Talk Unlimited and Sky Line Rental and her bills are cheap now
-
Just downloaded and installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit
-
If you got 64-bit hardware then go for Windows 7 64-bit. Everything else is going that way. I run only 64-bit
